CALL NOW: 678-404-7104
Fax No: 770-857-3430
Email us: email@example.com
3725 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road
Suwanee, GA 30024
Have you been arrested? Contact our criminal defense attorney in Suwanee at Quinde & Associates today! We are ready to assist you in the following types of cases:
- Traffic Violations: Traffic tickets can have devastating consequences from more expensive insurance premiums to loss of license. Call one of our Gwinnett County criminal defense attorneys today for your free consultation!
- DUI defense: When you've been arrested for a DUI, you need an experienced DUI lawyer. The lawyers of Quinde & Associates have prosecutorial experience and will use their knowledge of the "other side" to fight for you.
- Drug Crimes: If you've been charged with a drug crime (sale, possession, distribution, trafficking, etc) call one of our Gwinnett County criminal defense lawyers today!
- Sex Crimes: If you've been charged with a sex crime, the lawyers of Quinde & Associates understand that your case must be handled both delicately and aggressively. Call one of our Gwinnett County criminal defense lawyers and learn about how we can fight for you.
- Theft Crimes: From shoplifting to burglary, the lawyers of Quinde & Associates are ready to defend your rights.
- Assault and Battery: Peruse our website for more information regarding these serious charges, and then call one of our Gwinnett County criminal defense lawyers today for your free in office consultation.
- Domestic Violence Defense: Have you been falsely accused of domestic violence? Are you being denied the opportunity to return home or even see your children? You need an experienced Gwinnett County criminal defense lawyer who will quickly and effectively act on your behalf. Call today!
- Probation Violation: If you've been accused of violating your probation, a lot is at stake! You could potentially be sent to jail for the remaining amount of time you have left on probation. Do not let this happen to you. Call one our Gwinnett County probation violation lawyers today.
- Juvenile Crimes: When your child has been charged with a crime, you need a criminal defense attorney in Gwinnett who is equally knowledgeable regarding the juvenile court process. Juvenile Court has many different and unique qualities. The attorneys of Quinde & Associates are extremely familiar with juvenile court and are ready to protect your child. Call today for your free in office consultation.
- Felonies: Felonies are serious crimes in the state of Georgia. If you have been charged with a felony, you need a team of lawyers fighting for you. At Quinde & Associates, that's what you'll get. Call today for your free in office consultation with our Gwinnett County criminal defense lawyers.
Gwinnett County, Criminal Defense Lawyers
Criminal Defense Attorney in Suwanee, GA
Elena Quinde in Suwanee
The family law attorneys in Gwinnett County, GA at Quinde & Associates specialize in all family law matters and we are ready to assist you in the following types of cases:
- Divorce: When your marriage comes to an end, you need a compassionate attorney to guide you through the ins and outs of the legal process. Contact our divorce attorney in Suwanee today for a free consultation.
- Child Custody Modifications: There are many reasons why your child custody arrangement may need to be modified. Peruse our website for more information and be sure to call one of our Gwinnett County child custody lawyers today for a free consultation!
- Visitation and Parenting Time: Maximizing the amount of time you can spend with your children is our goal. If you're seeking more than every other weekend with your children, or if you're being illegally denied your visitation, call one of our Gwinnett County child custody lawyers for immediate help!
- Paternity and Legitimation: When a baby is born out of wedlock, special laws apply regarding Father's rights to the child and the mother's rights to child support. Our website contains some good starting information, but we would be happy to meet with you for a free consultation to go over the process with you in more detail.
- Grandparents' Rights: Are you being denied access to your grandchildren? Are your grandchildren's parents unwilling or unable to care for them? Call one of our Gwinnett County Grandparents' Rights lawyers today and we will fight for you!
- Guardianship: If parents are unwilling or unable to take care of their child, a guardianship may provide a solution. Peruse our website to learn more about the guardianship process and call one of our Gwinnett County guardianship lawyers today for a in office free consultation.
- Child Support: Calculating child support can be extremely complicated. You need an experienced and skilled Gwinnett County child support lawyer to make sure that you aren't taken advantage of.
- Alimony: Are you wondering if you or your spouse will be entitled to alimony? We will give you a straightforward, no-nonsense evaluation of your case. Call one of our Gwinnett County divorce lawyers today to set up your appointment.
- Property Division: Is property in dispute in your divorce? Call one of our Gwinnett County divorce lawyers today. You need a lawyer who understands how and will fight to protect your separate property.
- Contempt: Have you been served with a motion for contempt? Or, is your ex not abiding by the Court Order? If so, get the quick and effective judicial relief you need. Call one of our Gwinnett County contempt lawyers today to schedule your in office free consultation today.
- Adoptions: Congratulations on considering adding to your family! Adoptions are some of the happiest cases we work on. Call one of our Gwinnett County Adoption lawyers today for your in office free consultation.
- QDRO'S: Have you been told that you need a QDRO? QDRO's are extremely tricky and require knowledge of both state and federal law. Talk to one of our experienced Gwinnett County QDRO lawyers and we'll simplify the complicated process!
Quinde & Associates in Suwnaee
Gwinnett County, Family Lawyers
Family Law Lawyers in Suwanee, GA
Divorce Attorney in Gwinnett County, GA
The legal system can intimidate and overwhelm anyone – we're here to help find the answers and create the solutions you need. Don't let yourself get buried in details. Contact us instead.
We have experienced criminal defense attorneys in Suwanee working day in and day out helping people just like you. Find out how our services can help you!